1 Day Xian City Essence Group Tour
Xian is the capital of Shaanxi Province. One of the oldest cities in China, ancient capital for 11 different Chinese dynasties. Here, We can explore the great history and...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001127
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xian
Departure City: Xian
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Group
Features of Tour: Culture History
Xian is the capital of Shaanxi Province. One of the oldest cities in China, ancient capital for 11 different Chinese dynasties. Here, We can explore the great history and vivid stories behind the terracotta warriors that were buried for over 2,000 years. We will taste the Muslim food and culture that you may never experience, get a bird’s view of Xian on Bell Tower, and explore classic Buddhist artifacts in this tour.
- View terracotta warriors and other historical relic at same time in Shaanxi Historical Museum
- Taste Muslim food at Muslim street
- Get a bird’s view of Xian on Bell Tower
- Explore Muslim culture and history in Great Mosque
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda explore the classic Buddhist artifacts
Day 1 Xian City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Shaanxi Historical Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Bell Tower, Great Mosque, Muslim Street
- In the morning
Be met by your guide and driver at your hotel in the morning.The Shaanxi Historical Museum.It is one of the best museums in China, also a large modern museum of the national level.(1 hour) Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda where widely renowned Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored his collection of classic Buddhist artifacts brought from India. (1 hour) Have Chinese-style lunch.
- In the afternoon
Drive to the center of Xi’an city. Bell Tower where you can get a bird’s view of the city from the top, The Great Mosque of Xi’an is a tranquil and historic mosque that has served Xi’an’s Muslim community for more than a millennium. The largest and best preserved of the ancient mosques of China, its buildings are a fascinating fusion of Chinese and Arabian styles. Muslim street—There are a lot of Shaanxi snacks. The Muslim Street, is a fantastic place to wonder.
Transfer you to your hotel,finish the trip.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary (Breakfast & lunch).
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Tiping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
- The other tickets in the spots. （The tickets for climb Big Wild Goose Pagoda）
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.