As the most important economic, political and cultural center in southwest China, Chengdu is a mature tourism city with millions of visitors every year. Therefore, it is quite convenient to find ideal hotels of your own favorite, ranging from luxury and modern 5-star hotels to local featured hostel, from economical hotels to youth hostels.
Among thousands of Chengdu hotels, you can choose to stay around scenic spots for the convenience of sightseeing, or stay around railway station and bus station for easy going out. Here we have picked some hotels and hostels to help you staying in Chengdu with great comfort and leisure.
Recommended 5-star Hotels
- Crowne Plaza : Located in downtown Chengdu, Crowne Plaza has deluxe suites and presidential suites. In addition, non-smoking floor and Handicapped room are also available.
Add: No. 15, Section 1, Middle Ren Min Road Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Attractions nearby: Chunxi Road Shopping Street, Wenshu Monastery, Tianfu Square, Kuanzhai Alley
- Jinjiang Hotel: Located on the people's south road of Chengdu city, Jinjiang Hotel affords unrivaled facilities and amenities, including eight dining outlets, 20 multi-function rooms and halls, a spa, two pools, a recreation center with billiards and chess, and an on-site shopping arcade.
Add: No.80 Renmin Road South, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Attractions nearby: Kuan Zhai Alleys, Jingli, Chengdu International Convention Center, the Lan Kwai Fong restaurant district.
- Sheraton Chengdu Lido: Located in the centre of Chengdu, Sheraton Chengdu Lido has suits for both business and leisure travelers. It includes an indoor heated swimming pool, fitness facility, sauna and massage center, restaurant and coffee shop. There are non-smoking floors and Handicapped rooms.
Add: No.15 Section 1, Renmin Middle Road, Chengdu, China
Attractions nearby: Renmin Park; Wenshu Monastery; Kuan Zhai Alley, Sichuan provincial Science & Technology Museum
- Shangri-La Hotel: With the largest rooms in the city centre, Shangri-La Hotel has 593 spacious guestrooms and suites, which offers a luxurious environment complete with modern furnishings and relaxing colors.
Add: No. 9, East Binjiang Road, Chengdu, China
Attractions nearby: Chunxi Road Shopping Street; Daci Monastery; Wangjianglou Park
- The Ritz-Carlton Chengdu: Tucked within the city centre, the Ritz-Carlton Chengdu provides customers with opulent accommodation and a serene spa, as well as fine dining at Li Xuan and prime placement in Chengdu's lively downtown district, a short distance from landmarks including Tianfu Square.
Add: 269 Shuncheng Avenue, Sichuan Province
Attractions nearby: Tianfu Square, Chunxi Road, Wenshu Temple, People’s Park
Recommended 4-star Hotels
- Tianfu Sunshine Hotel: Located in the Chunxi Road Commercial Circle, Chengdu Tianfu Sunshine Hotel features a seasonal pool, 3 dining options and a fitness centre.
Add: No. 2 Taisheng North Road, CaoShiJie, Chengdui, Sichuan, China
Attractions nearby: Wenshu Temple, Chunxi Road Shopping Street, Tianfu Square
- Skytel Hotel Chengdu: Located in Wuhou District, Skytel Hotel Chengdu features 172 rooms, a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and meeting rooms.
Add: No.15 West Road, South Railway Station
Attractions nearby: Sichuan University, Jinli Street, Wuhou Temple
- Holiday Inn Chengdu Oriental Plaza: Located at Zhiquanduan, East Avenue, Holiday Inn Chengdu Oriental Plaza
Add: 231 Zhiquanduan, East Avenue, Jinjiang District, Chengdu
Attractions nearby: Chunxi Road, Yanshikou Commercial Centre, Sichuan University, Chengdu Amusement Park, Tianfu Square
- Chengdu Xinliang Hotel: Located in the downtown area near Tianfu Square, Chengdu Xinliang Hotel has 274 guestrooms and suites, 2 Chinese restaurants and recreational and leisure facilities including a sauna and massage center, bowling alley, gym and beauty salon.
Add: No.246 Shangdong Avenue, Jinjiang District, Chengdu, China
Attractions nearby: People’s Park, Chunxi Road, Tianfu Square
Recommended 3-star Hotels
- Ibis Chengdu Yongfeng Hotel: Located in Wuhou District, Ibis Chengdu Yongfeng Hotel features a business centre and a restaurant serving buffet breakfast and local specialties. The hotel is certified with ISO9001/14001.
Add: No.1 of South Four Section, Second Ring Road, Wuhou district
Attractions nearby: Jinli Street, Wuhou Temple, Qingyang Gong, Flowers Pond Park
- Holiday Inn Express Chengdu Huanhuaxi: Enjoying an advantageous location, Hotel Inn Express Chengdu Huanhuaxi has daily breakfast buffet featuring Chinese and western dishes.
Add: No. 124, Jinyang Road, Wuhou District, Chengdu, China
Attractions nearby: Du Fu Thatched Cottage; Sichuan Museum; Qingyang Palace
- Chengdu Hanyi Hotel: Located in southern Chengdu, The Hanyi Hotel (Chengdu Hanyi Jiudian) is near Metro Line 1 and Chengdu Railway Station. Travelers can enjoy a meal at the Chinese restaurant, or relax with a beverage in the coffee shop or lobby bar.
Add: No.2 Xinxiwang Road, Chengdu South Railway Station Area
Attractions nearby: Sichuan University, Jinli Street, Wuhou Temple,Chunxi Road
Recommended Hostel and Inns
- Chengdu Dragon Town Sichuan Style Hostel: Located in Chengdu, it is a courtyard dwellings with suites, standard rooms and dormintor. Western breakfast is available, such as spaghetti, chocolate cookies, etc.
- Mengzhilv Inn : Located in the Wuhou district of Chengdu city, it has bunk bed and long table, as well as standard rooms. It is very convenient to go out to the shopping.