3 Days Haikou City Tour
Haikou, also known as “Coconut City”, firstly appeared in the song dynasty and has a history of more than 900 years. It is described as winter without cold, summer without heat, evergreen, warm and comfortable. This tour will show you one of the most beautiful coast cities in China.
- Visit Haikou scenic spots — Boao Town, Five-Official Temple, Hairui Tomb.
- Enjoy the beautiful sea view.
- Eat local fresh seafood.
- Day 1: Haikou Arrival
- Day 2:Haikou
- Day 3: Haikou Departure
Day 1 Haikou Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
Arrive in Haikou, you will be greeted at the airport by your tour guide and transferred to hotel.
Day 2 Haikou
Sightseeing and Activities: Boao Town
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, you will be transferred to location of Boao Forum for Asia: Boao Town. It is located at the east of Qionghai city, Hainan island, emerges at the meeting points of three famous river (Wanquan, Jiuqu and Longgun), characterized by rivers, lakes, sea, sandy beach, mountains, hot spring, etc. It is also famous because of the Asia Forum every year. After lunch, short stop at specialty-center, then transfer back to Haikou.
Day 3 Haikou Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Five-Official Temple, Hairui Tomb
This morning you will visit 2 famous Hainan historical sites-Five-Official Temple and Hairui Tomb. Wugong Temple is located in Haikou City of Hainan Province. It is only 5 kilometers away from the downtown area. It was built in the Ming Dynasty in memorial of five historical celebrities who had been relebrated to Hainan in Tang and Song dynasties. Then free activities before transferring to Haikou Airport.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.