2 Days Taiyuan City Culture Tour
Taiyuan is not only a famous old city with long history and ancient culture, but also a famous coal city. So this tour is included Chongshan Temple, Jinci Temple, and also Coal Museum of China.
- Learn how the coal resources are formed and even get the experience of digging coal.
- Discover a fascinating mixture building of Daoist, Confucian and Buddhist.
- Enjoy the real local city life and Shanxi merchant culture of Taiyuan.
- Day 1: Taiyuan
- Day 2: Taiyaun
Day 1 Taiyuan
Sightseeing and Activities:Coal Museum of China, Chongshan Temple
Airport pick-up at Taiyuan Airport and meet you tour guide. Today, you’ll spend a full day to explore Taiyuan city. First, visit the Coal Museum of China, the only national coal museum showing you the development of Chinese coal industry and culture. Here, you’ll learn how the coal resources are formed and even get the experience of digging coal.
Later, go to the Chongshan Temple (appreciating kindness in Chinese). In the Dabei Palace, explore the essence of the temple and three precious treasures. And then, move forward to Twin Pagoda Temple which was built in Ming Dynasty, is the symbol of Taiyuan.
After the cultural exploration, have a leisure walk in the largest park in Taiyuan – Yingze Park. It is a good place to take a walk where you enjoy the real local city life and Shanxi merchant culture of Taiyuan.
Day 2 Taiyuan
Sightseeing and Activities: Jinci Temple
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, your guide and driver will pick you at your hotel. The only activity today is to visit Jinci Temple, where you can discover a fascinating mixture of Daoist, Confucian and Buddhist influence in the ancient buildings.
After the tour, transfer back to Taiyuan city and be escorted to the airport or train station to next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.