2 Days Qinghai Lake Tour From Xining
During the 2 days Qinghai tou, you will have the chance to appreciate the incredible views of Qinghai Lake and also visit the famous Tibetan Buddhist monastery - Ta'er....
Code of Tour: CDT0000000969
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xining - Qinghai Lake - Xining
Departure City: Xining
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Sunrise Sunset Landscape
Qinghai Lake is reputed as “the plateau pearl” with incredible views of the lake, beaches, grasslands, and mountains. During the 2 days Qinghai tou, you will have the chance to appreciate the incredible views of Qinghai Lake and also visit the famous Tibetan Buddhist monastery – Ta’er Monastery.
- Visit famous Tibetan Buddhist monastery – Ta’er.
- Gazed on the breathtaking views of Qinghai Lake.
- Day 1: Xining – Qinghai Lake – Xining
- Day 2: Xining – Ta’er Monastery – Xining
Day 1 Xining – Qinghai Lake – Xining
Sightseeing and Activities: Er Langjian Scenic Area
After hotel pick-up, head to Qinghai Lake via Riyue mountain pass (The Sun and the Moon mountain), site of Princess Wencheng’s legend. Aside from seeing the only east to west flowing river in China, also transversing a countryside where sheep and yak graze freely. Stop for the great panoramic view obtained from another lakeside mountaintop, followed by lunch and sightseeing at the Er Langjian Scenic Area. Enjoy an optional boat ride on the lake at your own expense.
From late July to early August is the best time to view the vast golden canola flower fields surrounding the Qinghai Lake.
After the visit, return to Xining.
Day 2 Xining – Ta’er Monastery – Xining
Sightseeing and Activities: Ta’er Monastery, Qinghai Museum
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, drive about 25km to visit Ta’er Monastery, the birthplace of the Tibetan Buddhism master – Tsongkhapa. Appreciate the famous “three bests” – butter sculptures, the barbolas, and the murals.
After lunch, visit Qinghai Museum which is featured with three exhibition center: Qinghai Protoculture, Qinghai Ethnic Collections and Tibetan Buddhism Arts.
After all the tour, drive back to your hotel in Xining and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.