3 Days Taiyuan City Tour
Taiyuan is the capital and largest city of Shanxi province in Northern China. It is also a famous history city of ancient China culture. This tour will bring you to Qiao family courtyard, Pingyao old town and Twin Pagoda Temple.
- Learn about the unique culture of China Central Plains;
- Appreciate Chinese representative architectural.
- Day 1: Taiyuan Arrival
- Day 2: Taiyuan – Qiao Family Courtyard – Pingyao
- Day 3: Pingyao – Taiyaun
Day 1 Taiyuan Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Twin Pagoda Temple, Taiyuan city
Meals: No meals
Airport pick-up at Taiyuan Airport. Visit Twin Pagoda Temple, and free explore Taiyuan city. Twin Pagoda Temple is the highest existing ancient buildings in Taiyuan. It’s located in the southeast of Taiyuan city.
Day 2 Taiyuan – Qiao Family Courtyard – Pingyao
Sightseeing and Activities: Qiao Family Courtyard, Pingyao Old Town
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Transfer to Qiao Family Courtyard.Qiaojia courtyard is a magnificent architectural group, with exquisite design and fine craftsmanship, which reflects the unique style of Chinese residential buildings in the qing dynasty, and has quite high ornamental, scientific research and historical value, and is an unparalleled art treasure house.
Transfer to Pingyao city. Free time to explore Pingyao’s local culture at night. Pingyao is known as one of the “Four Best-preserved Ancient Cities” and one of the only two ancient cities in China that have successfully applied for world cultural heritage with the whole ancient city.
Day 3 Pingyao – Taiyaun
Sightseeing and Activities:
Meals: No meals
Transfer to Taiyuan Airport for departure.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.