1 Day Fujian Tulou Tour to Huaan County
This Fujian Tulou tour will visit the famous Dadi Tulou Cluster in Huaan county, including the Eryilou, Nanyanglou, and Dongyanglou....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001015
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xiamen-Huaan-Xiamen
Departure City: Fujian Tulou
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Culture History Landscape
Dadi Tulou Cluster, the large-scale residences, which were built by the Family of Jiang’s during the reign of Kangxi and Qianlong in the Qing Dynasty, has become one of the great wonder of China’s rammed earth buildings. This Fujian Tulou tour will visit the famous Dadi Tulou Cluster in Huaan county, including the Eryilou, Nanyanglou, and Dongyanglou.
- Visit the biggest round Tulou in China: Eryilou.
- Visit Fujian Tulou Museum – Nanyanglou.
In the morning, our tour guide will pick you up from hotel and drive about 2 hours to Dadi village in Huaan County. Upon arrival, head to visit Dadi Tulou Cluster. It consists of three major historic sites: Eryi Lou, Nanyang Lou and Dongyanglou.
Eryi Lou and Nanyang Lou are under national protection and Dongyanglou under Hua’an county’s protection. Eryi Lou, the biggest round Tulou in China, is a combination of Chinese and Western architectural styles, which boasts 952 murals. Nanyang Lou, the Fujian Tulou Museum, was built 47 years later than Eryilou, famous for its delicate stone and wood carving.
After the tour, transferred back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.