2 Days Jinan City of Springs Tour
Jinan, the capital city of Shandong province, is the most important gateway for trips to Shandong from Beijing and many other cities. As the City of Springs, it has...
Code of Tour: CDT0000043024
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Jinan
Departure City: Jinan
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Historical and cultural tours Local experiences
Jinan, the capital city of Shandong province, is the most important gateway for trips to Shandong from Beijing and many other cities. As the City of Springs, it has 72 registered springs (the famous one Baotu Spring), offering great natural beauty with man-made gardens, temples and pavilions.
- Visit Daming Lake, Quancheng Road, Baotu Spring Lake, Thousand Buddha Mountain, Black Tiger Spring;
- Daming Lake, Quancheng Road, Baotu Spring Lake, Thousand Buddha Mountain, Black Tiger Spring.
Day 1 Jinan Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Daming Lake, Quancheng Road, Baotu Spring Park, Spring City Square
In the morning, your guide will pick you up at your hotel, airport or train station in Jinan. On this day, start your first day out by visiting Daming Lake, relaxing yourself with the picturesque scenery. As the biggest lake in Jinan, it offers you the beautiful views of pavilions, buildings in willows and shades and lotus full of ponds.
After that, head over to Quancheng Road, which is Jinan’s most famous walkway. From there, head west towards Baotu Spring Park. The main attraction of the park is, of course, the famous Baotu Spring, called the No.1 Spring under heaven. There are many clear and crystal spring pools and magnificent pavilions in the park, which make it a fairyland in the city center.
In the late afternoon, head out the east gate of Baotu Spring towards Spring City Square. Oftentimes, during the evening the square’s musical fountain will perform. It is the awesome place to experience the local life at its most vibrant.
Day 2 Jinan
Sightseeing and Activities: Thousand Buddha Mountain, Black Tiger Spring
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel. Your first stop today is Thousand Buddha Mountain (Qianfoshan), a mountain adorned with temples, caves, pavilions, terraces, towers and Buddhas. It stands only 300 m high, should only take you about one hour to walk up and from the summit, you’ll gave a great view of the City of Springs. You won’t miss Thousand-Buddha Cliff, Xingguochan Temple etc.
After descending Qianfoshan, head to the second most significant spring – Black Tiger Spring for the last bit of Jinan sightseeing. The spring water rises from a cave and cascades from three stone animal heads, dropping from a height of 28 meters into a stone pool that is 13 meters long and nine meters wide. Winds emit a terrifying roar as they blow through the cave where the water flows out; therefore, the spring got its name of Heihu (Black Tiger).
After the tour, be escort to airport or train station to catch the flight/train to your next destination. Service ends!
- All land transfer and transportation as listed in the itinerary;
- Excellent English speaking tour guide and skilled driver;
- Entrance tickets mentioned in the itinerary;
- Two bottles of water each day each person;
- One night accommodation in Jinan;
- Meals as listed in the tour.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.