2 Days Inner Mongolia Xilamuren Grassland & Whishtling Dune Bay Group Tour
Xilamuren Grassland, about 90 kilometers to the downtown area of Hohhot, is the earliest grassland to have been developed as a tourism attraction in Inner Mongolia. During this 2 Days Inner Mongolian tour, you can learn some Mongolian culture at the Xilamuren Grassland and enjoy the desert entertainment at Whishtling Dune Bay.
- Learn some Mongolian culture at the grassland.
- Enjoy the desert entertainment at Whishtling Dune Bay.
- Day 1: Hohhot-Xilamuren Grassland
- Day 2: Xilamuren Grassland-Whishtling Dune Bay-Hohhot
Day 1 Hohhot – Xilamuren Grassland
Sightseeing and Activities: Xilamuren grassland, welcome ceremony, bonfire party
Accommodation: Mongolian yurt
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Morning, local guide will meet you at Hohhot hotel and then depart for Xilamuren Grassland. There will be a small welcome ceremony when you arrive. Then have some grassland entertainment(optional, cost self-care).
In the evening, enjoy the monglian banquet – Zhama Banquet for dinner. Zhama banquet(individual serving) is the first Palace Banquet of the Imperial Palace in Mongolia. Dine in Mongolia’s aristocratic dress, and there are singing and dancing performances during the dinner to show the folk culture of the Mongolian nationality.
You also can join the bonfire party after dinner. Stay overnight at Mongolian yurt.
Day 2 Xilamuren Grassland – Whishtling Dune Bay – Hohhot
Sightseeing and Activities: the Whishtling Dune Bay
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After the grassland breakfast, move on to the Dalate Qi, the Whishtling Dune Bay will be arranged after local lunch. Enjoy the desert entertainment after arrival (optional, cost self-care). Then drive to Hohhot and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.