3 Days Classic Chongqing City Tour
This classic Chongqing city tour will show you the most popular spots such as Stillwell Museum, Ciqikou Old Town, Three Gorges Museum, Stillwell Museum, etc....
Code of Tour: CDT0000007379
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Chongqing
Departure City: Chongqing
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Food Family
Chongqing is one of China’s four direct-controlled municipalities. It is built on mountains and partially surrounded by the Yangtze and Jialing rivers, which is known as a “mountain city”. This classic Chongqing city tour will show you the most popular spots such as Stillwell Museum, Ciqikou Old Town, Three Gorges Museum, Stillwell Museum, etc.
- Stimulate the tastebuds and find unique souvenirs at Ciqikou.
- Visit the Stillwell Museum in memory of Joseph W. Stilwell.
- Learn about the history and culture of Three Gorges.
- Day 1: Chongqing Arrival
- Day 2: Chongqing
- Day 3: Chongqing Departure
Day 1 Chongqing Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Stillwell Museum, Three Gorges Museum
Upon your arrival, met by tour guide and escorted to visit Stillwell Museum, which preserves the former residence of General Joseph W. Stilwell, the Allied Chief of Staff in China Theater during World War II.
Then move on to visit Three Gorges Museum. It is one of the largest museum of the country. Learn about the geography of Yangtze River and the world-famous project Three Gorges Dam.
Afterwards be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 2 Chongqing
Sightseeing and Activities: Fishing City, Ciqikou Ancient Town
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today drive northwest to visit ancient Fishing City. It is one of the great ancient battlefields of China, located on the Diaoyu Mountain in Heyang Town.
Then head to visit Ciqikou Ancient Town. It dates back to the late Ming Dynasty and has being the symbol of Old Chongqing, which is also a great place to stimulate the tastebuds and find unique souvenirs.
After the day tour, be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 3 Chongqing Departure
Sightseeing and Activities:
Explore the city at leisure until being transferred to the airport for your flight.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.