3 Days Cultural & Natural Tour to Pingyao & Mianshan Mountain
This Pingyao tour package combines the cultural sightseeing of Pingyao ancient city with the natural beauties of Mianshan Mountain, which both cannot be missed during your Pingyao Tour....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001074
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Pingyao
Departure City: Pingyao
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture History
Renowned as the location of both Buddhist and Taoist temples, Mianshan Mountain is also noted for its unique natural scenery. Moreover, it is the birthplace of Qingming Festival (Tomb Sweeping Day) in China. This tour combines the beauty of Pingyao old town and Mianshan Mountain together, which surely cannot be missed.
- Visit the highlights of Pingyao ancient city: Ancient City Wall, Rishengchang Exchange Shop…
- Enjoy the natural scenery of Mianshan Mountain, as well as temples.
- Day 1: Pingyao Arrival
- Day 2: Pingyao – Mianshan Mountain
- Day 3: Pingyao Departure
Day 1 Pingyao Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Ancient City Wall, Rishengchang Exchange Shop, Ming and Qing Street, Ancient Government Office, Ancient Security Guard Company
Upon arrival, met by tour guide and transferred to your hotel for a short rest. Then head to visit one of the earliest exchange shops in China founded during the Qing Dynasty – Rishengchang Exchange Shop, to experience the scene that appeared one hundred years ago. The exchange shop is now a museum.
Afterwards continue the tour to Ancient Government Office and Ancient Security Guard Company.
Day 2 Pingyao – Mianshan Mountain – Pingyao
Sightseeing and Activities: Mianshan Mountain, Daluo Temple, Shuitao Valley, Yunfeng Temple
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Morning after breakfast, drive about 1 hour to Mianshan Mountain. Renowned as the location of both Buddhist and Taoist temples, it is also noted for its unique natural scenery. Explore the Daluo Temple – the largest and most magnificent temple on Mianshan, where there are many painted sculptures made in the Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasties.
In the afternoon, appreciate the natural scenery of Mianshan Mountain. We will spend about 2.5 hours in Shuitao valley and then head to visit the Buddhist Yunfeng Temple. Inside the Baofu Cave, Yunfeng Temple houses over 200 temple rooms and there are numerous bells hanging on the cliffs, enabling people to pursue blessings in a traditional way.
After the tour, drive back to Pingyao for overnight.
Day 3 Pingyao Departure
Sightseeing and Activities:
Explore this city at leisure until being transferred to the airport or railway station for your next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.