6 Days Beijing-Shanghai Small Group Tour
During this 6 Days Beijing-Shanghai Small Group Tour, we will spend 3 days in Beijing, then take speed day to Shanghai. In Beijing, we will have an exciting hiking...
Code of Tour: YCT-BJ084
Length of Travel: 6 Day
Destinations of Tour: Beijing-Shanghai
Departure City: Beijing
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Group
Features of Tour: Culture Kungfu History
During this 6 Days Beijing-Shanghai Small Group Tour, we will spend 3 days in Beijing, then take speed day to Shanghai. In Beijing, we will have an exciting hiking experience on Mutianyu Great Wall. We are going to visit the biggest public square in the world, enjoy authentic Chinese foods, experience the ancient royal’s life, enjoy Chinese Kung Fu Show, and explore local culture and life at old Beijing hutong and courtyard. In Shanghai, we will begin with the Yuyuan Garden. And stroll on the busiest Nanjing Pedestrian Road, visit the silk factory for traditional silk art, and enjoy the beautiful night views of the Shanghai from the cruise ship.
- Exciting hiking tour on Mutianyu Great Wall
- Visit the biggest public square in the world
- Enjoy Chinese Kung Fu Show
- Experience the ancient royal’s life
- Enjoy authentic Chinese foods
- Enjoy the beautiful night views of the Shanghai from the cruise ship
- Day 1: Arrival Beijing
- Day 2: Beijing City Tour
- Day 3: Beijing City Tour
- Day 4: Beijing – Shanghai
- Day 5: Shanghai City Tour
- Day 6: Departure Shanghai
Day 1 Beijing City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities:
Arrival in Beijing, you will met with you tour guide and transferred to your hotel in Beijing.
Day 2 Beijing City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Tiananmen Square; Forbidden City; Temple of Heaven; Kung Fu Show;
After breakfast, we will first visit Tiananmen Square (40 minutes sightseeing), which is the biggest public square in the world that can hold more than million people.
Then We will cross over the Golden River Bridge to visit the Forbidden City (2 hours sightseeing) and experience the ancient royal’s life here.
Lunch at a nice Cantonese restaurant (la carte lunch).
After lunch, we will visit the Temple of Heaven (2 hours sightseeing), which was the spot where the Emperor pray for a good harvest. Three blue-tiled cone-shaped roofs of it, already become a worldwide symbol of Beijing.
Tonight we will appreciate a Kung Fu Show at Red Theatre, that tells a story about Chin Yu entering the monastery and making his way through life to finally becoming the Abbott.
We will transfer back to hotel after the show.
Day 3 Beijing City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Badaling Great Wall; Ming Tombs;
08:30am, you will meet your guide in the lobby.
Transfer to Badaling Great Wall (80km, 1.5hrs driving). Badaling Great Wall, one of the most gorgeous and magnificent part of the Great Wall in Beijing. The hiking on the Great Wall takes 1-2 hours. Cable car or slide is optional.
We don’t arrange lunch for today, so please prepare some snakes and have a big breakfast. We will continue to visit a Jade factory after a break.
Later, we will transfer to the Sacred Way, the first attraction of Ming Tombs. And then go to Changling, one of the 13 Ming Tombs, which is the Mausoleum of Emperor Zhu Di, the third Emperor of Ming Dynasty. It is the largest, original and the best preserved among the 13 Ming Tombs.
After all, we will return to downtown Beijing and drop at the Olympic Park to take some picture from outside of the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. The bird nest stadium hosted the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2008 Summer Olympics, and it’s the stadium for football competitions. Water Cube, or the Beijing National Aquatics Center, it’s the main stadium for all indoor aquatics competitions in the 2008 Olympics.
Day 4 Beijing – Shanghai:
Sightseeing and Activities: Yuyuan Garden; Lujiazui;
After breakfast, we will continue to visit Summer Palace (2 hours sightseeing), originally a royal garden and a temporary dwelling palace for emperors of Qing Dynasty.
Lunch at a Sichuan restaurant (a la carte lunch).
After lunch, your guide will transfer you to the railway station. You will take the speed train to Shanghai.
Upon arrival in Shanghai, the local tour guide will wait you in the station. And transfer you to the hotel in Shanghai.
You can either rest in the hotel, or explore the city by yourself.
Day 5 Shanghai City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Peking Man Site; Jietai Temple; Marco Polo Bridge;
After breakfast, we will first visit the Shanghai Museum, the selection of over 112,000 Chinese cultural relics from the Old Stone Age to modern times. Then we will visit Yuyuan Garden, which is a famous traditional Chinese gardens in Shanghai.
Lunch at a nice local restaurant (a la carte lunch).
Then we will head to Nanjing Pedestrian Road by walk. And continue to move on to the Bund, which is one of the waterfront landmark and symbols of Shanghai. After this, we will visit a Silk Factory, where is full of unique silk products and China’s traditional silk art.
We will have a cruise trip on the Huang Pu River (1 hour), and enjoy the beautiful night views of the Shanghai from the cruise ship.
Back to your hotel.
Day 6 Departure Shanghai:
Sightseeing and Activities:
We won’t provide transfer service from the hotel to the airport for this tour.
Please arrange it on your own, or explore the city by yourself today.
End of Service
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: hotels based on twin occupancy as specified(Except day tours);
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.
1.Please take Hiking boots, sticks or trekking sticks, backpack, sun-glasses, sunscreen, snacks, camera for this hiking tour.
2. The traveler whose body is not fit for the hiking such as arthritis, heart disease, hypertension, asthma, and the traveler who are drunk are not recommended to take this tour.
3. Don’t take baby less than 3 years old for this tour, and the traveler who are more than 80 years old are not recommended to take this tour.
4. Do not wear short pants.
5. Please go to toilet at the entrance of the wall before the hiking, there is no toilet on the Wall. Please carry toilet paper by yourself always.
6. This tour is not available under the following weather condition: Rain, Snow, Strong Wind, etc.