1 Day Xian Highlights Tour
Xian is the capital of Shaanxi Province. One of the oldest cities in China, ancient capital for 11 different Chinese dynasties. Here, we can explore the great history and...
Code of Tour: YCT-XA011
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xian
Departure City: Xian
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture History
Xian is the capital of Shaanxi Province. One of the oldest cities in China, ancient capital for 11 different Chinese dynasties. Here, we can explore the great history and vivid stories behind the terracotta warriors that were buried for over 2,000 years. During this Terracotta tour. We will learn making process of terracotta warriors, view the powerful army of Qin dynasty, and explore the classic Buddhist artifacts.
- Learning Making Process of Terracotta
- View the Powerful Army（Terracotta Warriors and Horses） of Qin Dynasty
- Explore the Big Wild Goose Pagoda with the classic Buddhist artifacts
Day 1 Xian City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: The Terracotta Making Factory; Terracotta Warriors and Horses; Da Ci’en Temple; Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Be met by your guide and driver in the morning from airport.
Drive for Lintong(1 hour), one the way visit the Terracotta making factory，here you can learn the process of how to make the warriors.
Visit the Emperor Qinshihuang’s Mausoleum Site Museum, this Museum include Pit 1.2.3 of incredible 2000 years-old Terracotta Warriors and The Bronze Chariots and Horses(2 hours).
Lunch at Local Restaurant(1 hour).
Drive to Xi’an city(1 hour), visit the Da Ci’en Temple with the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, where widely renowned Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored his collection of classic Buddhist artifacts brought from India (1 hour ).
Drop-off at the airport after visiting. Service ends.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide service.
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Tipping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electronic car & cable car.
- The other tickets in the spots. (The tickets for climbing Big Wild Goose Pagoda）
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.