4 Days Lhasa Impression Small Group Tour
Located at 3,650 meters above sea level on the northern slopes of the Himalayas, Lhasa, the capital of the Tibet, has a history of over 1,300 years old. During this Lhasa Impression tour, we will feel the strong Buddhism atmosphere and visit Potala Palace, Johkang Temple, Barkhor Street, Drepung monastery and Sera Monastery.
- Get close to the roof of the world – Tibet.
- Feel the strong Buddhism atmosphere in Tibet.
- Day 1: Lhasa Arrival
- Day 2: Lhasa
- Day 3: Lhasa
- Day 4: Lhasa Departure
Day 1 Lhasa Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
Welcome to the roof of the world – Lhasa! Upon arrival, met by tour guide and transferred to your hotel. Have a good rest and get acclimatized to the high altitude in Tibet.
Day 2 Lhasa
Sightseeing and Activities: Potala Palace, Johkang Temple, Barkhor Street
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
After breakfast at hotel, the Lhasa tour begins with the must-see attraction – Potala Palace, the largest monastery of its type in the world and official home to Dalai Lama.
In the afternoon, move on to Jokhang Monastery and walk along the Barkhor Street nearby. Enjoy the local Tibetan culture here. If time allows, visit Tibetan handicraft art or Tibetan Traditional Medicine center(Optional).
Besides, taste Tibetan tea with locals in tea house and then enjoy the welcome dinner. In the evening, enjoy Tibetan Culture Show(optional).
Day 3 Lhasa
Sightseeing and Activities: Drepung monastery, Sera Monastery
After breakfast at hotel, drive to visit Drepung Monastery – one of the three great monasteries in Tibet. Visit the biggest monastery kitchen inside the monastery and enjoy Buddhist Sculpture Carving workshop near Drepung.
In the afternoon, move on to another one of the “great three” Gelug university monasteries of Tibet – Sera Monastery. Visit Monks debate, Tibetan religious scripture printing house, three sand Mandalas and colorful Rock Painting of Buddha.
Day 4 Lhasa Departure
Sightseeing and Activities:
Today your wonderful Lhasa tour will complete. Be escorted to the airport for your flight and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: hotels based on twin occupancy as specified(Except day tours);
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.