How to Plan 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics Travel Packages
Date: February 4th – 20th, 2022
Location: Beijing, China
Join us in Beijing, China at the 2022 Winter Games! The Olympics return to Beijing, this time for the 2022 Winter Games. Explore the three host cities of Beijing, Yanqing, Zhangjiakou and see the best athletes compete on the greatest world stage of winter sports. Let Sports Traveler plan your trip to Beijing 2022. Trip planning will begin soon. The 2022 Beijing Winter Games will mark the first time one city has hosted both a Summer Games (2008) and Winter Games (2022). With the infrastructure already laid and the determination to outdo themselves, you can bet that Beijing in 2022 will be a legendary host.
We’re currently offering Early Bird Rates if you book before March 1, 2020. Once you arrive, we’ll take care of the rest! All Bucket List Events travelers to the 2022 Winter Games in Beijing will receive the following as part of their trip:
- 4-star hotel accommodations near the city venues
- Experience Beijing with tours of the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square (exact itinerary subject to change)
- Roundtrip airport transfers to Beijing hotel
- Meet & greet by our staff at the Beijing Capital International Airport
- Viewing parties for the Opening (February 4th) or Closing (February 20th) depending on travel dates
- Daily on-site assistance during your stay
- Full breakfast daily
- Transportation assistance between Beijing, Yanqing, and Zhangjiakou
- Chinese and English interpretation
- Winter Games swag bag & welcome kit
If you’re looking to enhance your Winter Games experience, we have options available to make your experience even more memorable.
- Additional nights/room upgrades
- Private transportation throughout your stay
- Pre and post tours
- Full/half-day private guided tours with transportation
- Athlete/celebrity meet & greet
- Commercial/private air
What will travel packages include?
Typically our Winter Games Travel Packages will include lodging, ground transportation, airport transfers, breakfast at your hotel, and the options to book flights and side trips.
Three cities in northeastern China, Beijing, Yanqing, and Zhangjiakou, will host the 2022 Beijing Winter Games. Most of the indoor sports and opening and closing ceremonies will take place in Beijing, while the outdoor sports will take place in the two smaller mountain cities. A high-speed bullet train, currently under construction, will run between Beijing and Zhangjiakou.
An unforgettable 2022 Winter Olympics Travel Package experience will be available soon!
The Winter Olympics, staged every four years, is the world’s biggest and best celebration of all things winter sports. Featuring some of the world’s most popular cold-weather sports, such as figure skating, skiing, snowboarding, and hockey, the Winter Olympics are one of the most-watched sporting events around the world each year. The 2022 Winter Olympics take place in Beijing, China. Join us across the Pacific for unforgettable memories, both on and off the snow and ice at the 2022 Winter Olympics. SET‘s 2022 Winter Olympics Travel Package is something you just won’t find anywhere else!
2022 Winter Olympics. Explore Beijing, Yanqing, and Zhangjiakou to see the world’s best athletes compete on the biggest stage of winter sports. Let sports travelers plan your trip to Beijing in 2022. The travel plan is about to start. Please contact our website or email us