Guizhou Administrative Divisions
As of the end of 2017, Guizhou province has jurisdiction over 6 prefecture-level cities and 3 autonomous prefectures. They are further divided into 15 municipal districts, 9 county-level cities, 52 counties, 11 autonomous counties and 1 special area. The government seat of Guizhou province is located in Yunyan District, Guiyang City.
3 Autonomous Prefectures: Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture(黔东南苗族侗族自治州), Qiannan Buyi and Miao Autonomous Prefecture(黔南布依族苗族自治州) and Qianxinan Buyi and Miao Autonomous Prefecture(黔西南布依族苗族自治州).
1. Renhuai City and Weining County are provincial direct management pilots, of which Renhuai City owns the separate economic jurisdiction and law enforcement authority, subject to the assessment of provincial departments;
2. Chishui City, Qingzhen City and Panzhou City are the county-level cities under the jurisdiction of province, but it is entrusted to the prefecture-level city.
3. Kaili City, Duyun City, Xingyi City, Fuquan City and Xingren City are the county-level cities under the jurisdiction of ethnic autonomous prefecture.
4. Gui\'an New District is a national new district, a functional new district, not an administrative district.
5. Shuanglong District(双龙区) and High-tech District(高新区) of Guiyang City, Xinpu New District(新蒲新区) of Zunyi City, Jinhaihu District(金海湖区) of Bijie City, Hongshan District(虹山区) of Anshun City, Hongqiao District(红桥区) of Liupanshui City, Dingxiao District(顶效区) and Yilong District(义龙区) of Xingyi City, as well as Yundong New District(匀东新区) of Duyun City are all functional districts, not the formal administrative districts.
6. Liuzhi Special District in Liupanshui City is a county-level special zone. Due to the historical reason, it is the only county-level special district in China and belongs to official county-level administrative unit.
- Bijie Administrative Divisions
- Guiyang Administrative Divisions
- Kaili Administrative Divisions
- Qiandongnan Administrative Divisions
- Zunyi Administrative Divisions
- Qiannan Administrative Divisions
- Qianxinan Administrative Divisions
- Tongren Administrative Divisions
- Anshun Administrative Divisions
- Liupanshui Administrative Divisions