Wali Museum in Beijing
Wali Museum Facts
Located in northern Beijing, the Wali museum was built to display the culture and traditions of the Wali residents, who lived in the current Olympic area for over 500 years before the construction. In addition to showcase the old pictures and related exhibits in the museum, there is also hospitality product including a “Waterland” restaurant and a “Waterland” rural resort provided within the museum area.
Chinese Name: 洼里博物馆
Address: Changping District the town of Xiaotangshan South official manor Wali rural building, China, Beijing
Best Seasons: All year round
Recommended Visiting Hours: about 2-3 hours
Why is Wali Museum so Special?
The Wali Township Residence is located in a natural parkland environment characteristic of the local area. It is an excellent place for rest and recuperation while enjoying the unique flavors of farmhouse cuisine. Mixing solar energy, biogas, ecofriendly crop cultivation and animal breeding, as well as offering small villas, it is an excellent example of environmentalist lodging. Escape from the hustle and bustle of the fast-paced urban world and enjoy the flavor of rural life.
Where is Wali Museum?
Wali Museum is located in Beijing. Plan to visit Wali Museum during your Beijing vacation using our convenient Beijing trip planner.
Highlights of Wali Museum
Located in northern Beijing, the Wali museum was built to display the culture and traditions of the Wali residents, who lived in the current Olympic area for over 500 years before the construction. In addition to showcase the old pictures and related exhibits in the museum, there is also hospitality product including a “Waterland” restaurant and a “Waterland” rural resort provided within the museum area. Tourists are able to taste some Wali signature dishes with Wali specialty produces such as Wali rice and Wali oily chicken, accommodations specialized in relaxing and countryside atmosphere are also available for either leisure tourists or business groups that need a place for their leadership trainings, corporate meetings, or incentive trips etc.
Recommended Beijing Tour
- 5 Days Beijing Adoption Heritage Tour
- 7 Days Beijing Golf and Sightseeing Tour
- 1 Day Beijing Aoyuan Golf Club and Summer Palace Tour
- 8 Days Beijing-Xian-Shanghai Tour by Speed Train
- 1 Day Beijing Country Golf Club Tour with Huanghuacheng Great Wall
- 7 Days Beijing and Zhangjiakou 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Tour
- 6 Days Beijing and Zhangjiakou 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Tour
- 1 Day Tianjin Tour by Bullet Train from Beijing
How to Get to Wali Museum
Travel with ChinaDragonTours (top recommended)
If you want to get out of the traffic and hassle of navigation, you can book a private tour package that includes visiting, dining and transfer from us. Our local guide and driver will escort you to Wali Museum in Beijing in the fastest and most convenient way and take care of all the details. You just have to focus on the visiting.
Bus line Chang No. 27 road 945 road suburban 100 get off at Dadongliu Station, get off to the west, in the new century shopping mall facing west of the first gap to the north, then turn left at the first t-junction, after arriving at the woodpecker wedding photography base, to the north is to reach the Wali Museum.
Useful Travel Tips
- Jing Li Hotel
Location Yard 92, Dong Si Huan Zhong Lu,45, Beijing, PEK 100022
- City Inn Beijing Happy Valley 3-star property
Vecchio Shopping Street, North Xiaowuji, Beijing, Beijing
- Dajiaoting International Business Hotel 3-star property
168-1 East Guangqu Rd, Chaoyang Distrit, Beijing
- JW Marriott Hotel Beijing 5-star property
No. 83 Jianguo Road Chaoyang District, Beijing, Beijing
- Huashanyuan Hot Spring 0-star property
Xiaojiaoting Village Gaobeidian, Beijing, Beijing
Recommended Attractions in Beijing
- Badaling Great Wall, Beijing
- Forbidden City in Beijing
- Ming Tombs in Beijing
- Olympic Park in Beijing
- Temple of Heaven in Beijing
- Tiananmen Square in Beijing
- Memorial Hall of Chairman Mao in Beijing
- Eastern Qing Tombs in Beijing
- Soong Ching Ling Former Residence in Beijing
- Imperial Waterway Cruise in Beijing
- Longquan Monastery in Beijing
- Hugongsi Hutong Snack Street in Beijing