3 Days Zhangjiajie Hidden Wonders Tour
This best 3 days Zhangjiajie tour itinerary allows you to discover all the hidden wonders in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001040
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Zhangjiajie
Departure City: Zhangjiajie
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Landscape
Covering 13 sq km, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park is known for its unique landscape with lush forests dominated by quartzite sandstone pillars. This best 3 days Zhangjiajie tour itinerary allows you to discover all the hidden wonders in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
- Enjoy the Four Wonders of Tianzi mountain.
- Take the famous elevator up to Yuanjiajie Mountain and enjoy its unique scenery.
- Appreciate the more pristine part in the park – Laowuchang.
- Day 1: Zhangjiajie Arrival
- Day 2: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Day 3: Zhangjiajie Departure
Day 1 Zhangjiajie Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
Upon your arrival, tour guide will pick you up from airport or train station and then transfer to your hotel in Zhangjiajie city. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure. Zhangjiajie is a small city located in the northwest of Hunan province, with a total population of 1.7 million. It is famous for its unique sand stone quarts peaks and mountains.
Day 2 Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
Sightseeing and Activities: Yangjiajie, One Step to the Heaven
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today, get ready to capture the most beautiful scenery in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. Take the sightseeing bus to catch a cable car ride up to Yuanjiajie for shooting major attractions including Tianbo Mansion, Oolong Village, Natural Great Wall. Then take 2 hours hiking to “One Step to the Heaven“. After that, hike down and be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 3 Zhangjiajie Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Tianzi Mountain, Laowuchang
Take Tianzi mountian cable way up to Tianzi Mountain , where we can have a stunning view of the peaks rising above one another. There are four wonders in Tianzi Mountain: the Sea of Clouds, the Radiance of the Moonlight, Rays of Sunshine, and the Snow in Winter. Tianzi Mountain is the highest place that photographers could capture panoramic views of Wulingyuan Scenic Area.
In the afternoon, walk to Laowuchang which is more pristine than the other part of the park. Later, take Bailong Elevator to descend from the mountain. Transfer to airport according to your flight schedule.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.