3 Days Wuyishan Tour
During this Wuyishan tour, we will visit the highlights of Mt. Wuyi: Wuyi Palace, ancient Song Street, Tianyou Peak, Xiamei Ancient Village, and experience the Nine Bend Stream Rafting,...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001027
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Wuyishan
Departure City: Wuyishan
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Culture Landscape Tea
Wuyi Mountains are located between Wuyishan City, Nanping prefecture in northwest Fujian province and Wuyishan Town, Shangrao city in northeast Jiangxi province. The mountains have been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999. A raft trip down the Nine-bend River is the most popular activity and the famous Wuyi Rock Tea – Dahongpao tea trees are produced here.
- Visit the highlights of Mt. Wuyi: Wuyi Palace, ancient Song Street, Tianyou Peak, Xiamei Ancient Village.
- Take a bamboo raft floating down the Jiuqu (Nine twists) Stream.
- Appreciate the plantation of the famous Wuyi Rock Tea – Dahongpao tea trees.
- Day 1: Xiamen – Wuyishan
- Day 2: Mt. Wuyi
- Day 3: Mt. Wuyi – Xiamen
Day 1 Xiamen – Wuyishan
Sightseeing and Activities:
Today take the high speed train G1656 departing at 14:09 from Xiamen to Wuyishan and arriving at 17:00. Upon arrival, check the hotel for a rest.
Day 2 Mt. Wuyi
Sightseeing and Activities: Jiuqu Stream rafting, Wuyi Palace, ancient Song Street, Tianyou Peak
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Full day to explore the Mt. Wuyi. Take a bamboo raft floating down the Jiuqu (Nine twists) Stream and then visit Wuyi Palace and ancient Song Street. Built in the Tianbao years (742-755), Wuyi Palace is the oldest Taoist palace in the Wuyi Mountains. The 300 meter long ancient Song Street represents the life and culture dating back to 800 years.
Then climb up the Tianyou Peak (Heavenly Tour Peak) to have a bird view of the mountain scenic area.
Day 3 Mt. Wuyi – Xiamen
Sightseeing and Activities: Dahongpao Scenic Area, Xiamei Ancient Village
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Morning after breakfast, visit the Dahongpao Scenic Area (Big Red Robe Scenic Area) to see the plantation of the famous Wuyi Rock Tea – Dahongpao tea trees. After that, continue the tour to Xiamei Ancient Village, one part of the Wuyi World culture heritage. It is a quiet place with Well-preserved ancient buildings featuring delicate carvings, also the starting point of Ancient Tea Road.
After the tour, transferred to the railway station to catch the train G5205 to Xiamen(15:24/18:55).
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.