Changchun is a city with a long history and vitality. It is located in the hinterland of Changbai Mountain in the northeastern region in the center of the Northeast Plain. Hunan beings have been living in this land for more than 40,000 years. Thus there are various cultures and customs with a long and profound history of Changchun.
There are 4 ethic townships in Changchun City and its jurisdictions.
- Yanhe Korean Ethnic Town in Yushu City, Changchun 长春市榆树市延河朝鲜族乡
- Shuangyingzi Hui Ethnic Town in Shuangyang District, Changchun 长春市双阳区双营子回族乡
- Mangka Manchu Ethnic Town in Jiutai District, Changchun 长春市九台区莽卡满族乡
- Hujia Hui Ethnic Town in Jiutai District, Changchun 长春市九台区胡家回族乡
Inheritors of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Changchun
|Order Number||Name||Gender||Date of Birth||Project Name||Declaration Place||Classification|
|02-0753||Wang Zhongtang(王中堂)||Male||1934.07||Er Ren Zhuan||Jilin Province||Traditional Music|
|03-1101||Zhao Guijun(赵贵君)||Male||1955.03.01||Huanglong Opera||Nong'an County, Changchun City, Jilin Province||Traditional Opera|
|04-1489||Fu Yuguang(富育光)||Male||1933.05||Manchu Story-telling||Jilin Province||Folklore Literature|
|04-1710||Dong Xiaofang(董孝芳)||Male||1940..8.10||Er Ren Zhuan||Jilin Province||Traditional Music|
|04-1711||Han Ziping(韩子平)||Male||1949.04||Er Ren Zhuan||Jilin Province||Traditional Music|
|05-1990||Zhao Dongsheng(赵东升)||Male||Manchu Story-telling||Jilin Province||Folklore Literature|
|05-2480||Wang Lianke(王连科)||Male||Northeast Drum||Yushu City in Jilin Province||Traditional Music|
- Er Ren Zhuan(二人转): Er Ren Zhuan is a unique folk art form with a history of more than 300 years in Northeast China. It is a kind of traditional Chinese operas. The materials of Er Ren Zhuan are mainly from dramas, novels, folklore stories and social news or mainly based on the stories of ancient heroes, the love and fidelity between men and women, and the loyalty of people toward their masters. Popular ones include "West Wing", "Spring Tour of Sister Yang", and "Blue Bridge".
- Jilin Opera(吉剧)：Jilin Opera, popular in all parts of Jilin Province and some areas in Liaoning, Heilongjiang and Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, is a new type of operas developed on the basis of Er Ren Zhuan after the founding of the People's Republic of China. The representative repertoires include "A love Story in Blue River", "Peach and Plum", "Sending Supplies in a Rainy Night" and so on.
- Huanglong Opera(黄龙戏): Huanglong Opera is a local traditional drama in Nong'an County of Jilin Province, and it belongs to one of the national intangible cultural heritages. This opera combined local folk tunes with opera cards, shadow play mono, shaman tune, and divine tune in Northeast China. Huanglong Opera maintains the local flavor and shows the features of local custom.
- Northeast Drum(东北大鼓): Combined with the singing of Beijing opera, Beijing Drum and Northeast folk song, Northeast Drum has rich tunes, smooth singing, and strong expressiveness. The Northeast Drum focuses on singing and speaking, and most of its content is based on opera, novels and legends. Northeast Drum has become an famous and popular art form among people in China.
Jilin Provincial Museum of Natural History
Jilin Provincial Museum of Natural History is one of the Best Tourist Attractions and Top Things to Do in Changchun, it introduces the main attractions, entrance tickets booking, The...
Dongbeifeng Theatre in Changchun
Dongbeifeng Theatre in Changchun is one of the Best Tourist Attractions and Top Things to Do in Changchun, it introduces the main attractions, entrance tickets booking, The best time...