Three Parallel Rivers Travel
China Three Parallel Rivers Travel
China is a popular destination for tourists with tens of hundreds of must-visit attractions. As a populous and multi-ethnic country, China the vast land has 34 provincial-level administrative regions covering seven geographical regions with hundreds of cities and thousands of attractions. With 48 UNESCO world heritage sites, China appeals to the travelers exploring the unique geographical wonders and man-made marvels.
China’s national heritage is both tangible and intangible, with natural wonders and historic sites, as well as ethnic songs and festivals included.
As of 2017, 52 noteworthy Chinese sites were inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List: 36 Cultural Heritage, 12 Natural Heritage, and 4 Cultural and Natural Heritage.
Three Parallel Rivers Travel Tips
- Xiangbaobao Cemetery in Kashgar
- Fayuan Temple in Beijing
- Miao Intangible Cultural Heritage Museum in Kaili City
- Bala Gezong Grand Canyon in Shangri-La
- Fujian Hakka Tulous in Yongding County, Longyan
- Binglingsi Grottoes in Yongjing County, Linxia
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Canglang Pavilion (Blue Wave Pavilion) in Suzhou