Deposit & Final Payment
- A deposit which is equal to 40% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking with China Dragon Tours. The full &/or final payment is required 30 days before departure for your China Tours. Should the tour booked within 30 days before departure for your China tour, full payment is required.
- The quote of exchange rate between the RMB/CNY and the USD, or between the RMB/CNY and other currencies is subject to slight change due to the timely fluctuation of international exchange rate market. You are aware of that each payment requires differently due days prior to the arrival date of your tour. Before payment, please click to see current exchange rate for reference at Bank of China or Universal Currency Converter.ul>
Methods of Payment
If you are booking your tour 30 days before your departure date, you may choose to make the payment by wire transfer. Our company’s bank account accept USD, GBP, HKD and RMB etc. Note: The bank commission charge will be paid by your side!
Our Bank Information for Wire transfer/Bank Transfer
US$ and Euro bank account (For clients from outside of China):
Beneficiary: Yunnan Adventure Travel Co.,Ltd.
Bank Name: Bank of China,Lijiang Sub-Branch,Yunnan
Bank Account A:134036057364 (USD only)
Bank Account B:137236056894 (Euro only)
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ640((Please use this if your bank requires ID or Beneficiary Bank, Routing/ABA Number)
Bank Address: Changshui Road, Lijiang City, Yunnan Province, P.R.China
Contact Information of the Bank
Tel: 86-888-5189125 Fax:86-888-5189125 Mobile:0086-13987040240
Post Code: 674100
Our Bank Account in Chinese (For clients within Mainland China)
美元账号：134036057364 (USD only)
欧元账号：137236056894 (Euro only)
Important Notes for those who make the payment through wire transfer
- The bank commission charge will be paid by your side!
- Please include your tracking code on the transfer sheet when you are making wire transfer in the bank.
- After you have made the wire transfer in your bank, please make a copy of the transaction receipt or stub issued by the bank, write down your tracking code on the copy and fax us the copy of the transaction receipt (Fax NO. 86-888-8883344). Once we have received your payment fax, we will start to secure your booking.
- It may take up to 10 days for your payment to reach our account. We recommend you to use the Bank of China to conduct the wire transfer which will be faster than using other banks.
Visa or Master Card secure online payment via PayPal.
Paypal is a safer, easier payment method online. You don’t need to provide any information or your credit card to our company.
If you own a Paypal account, please login to complete your transaction after you confirm to book.
If you do not have a Paypal account, you can apply for a account on Paypal’s Official Website (www.paypal.com), it is easy and free! If you don’t want to apply for a account, you can still use it by providing your credit card information. PayPal accepts all major credit cards and debit cards.
Our Paypal Account:
You can pay us online to our Paypal account directly at email@example.com after logging in your account at www.paypal.com
* Please Note:
- Our Paypal account can be found when you click our payment link.
- ChinaDragonTours is owned by Yunnan Adventure Travel Co.,Ltd. Read the company overview for details.
- If you choose to pay by PayPal and you also have E-check, please find the option of E-check to pay the money.
- A surcharge of 4% will be applied to payment by PayPal. Please kindly mark up extra 4% Paypal service fee over the total cost if you choose to pay via Paypal.
If Western Union Service is available at where you live, you may choose to pay by Western Union Transfer, which is very fast and convenient way to make the payment.
The information for Western Union Transfer is as below:
Receiver’s Name:Yunnan Adventure Travel Co.,Ltd.
Address:Room 502,Lifang Building B,Xiangeli Avenue,Gucheng District,Lijiang,Yunnan,China
After you make the payment via Western Union, please kindly inform us the full name of the sender, the sum of money, details of your address, and also the Money Transfer Control Number provided by Western Union.
For more information, please visit Western Union official site at http://www.westernunion.com/; and you can also trace your transfer by Western Union at here.