4 Days Lanzhou and Linxia Tour with Xiahe Labrang Monastery
Labrang Monastery, one of the six great monasteries of the Geluk school of Tibetan Buddhism, is the most important monastery town of Tibetan Buddhism outside the Tibetan Autonomous Region....
Code of Tour: CDT0000000995
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lanzhou-Linxia-Xiahe-Lanzhou
Departure City: Lanzhou
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Culture Landscape
Labrang Monastery, one of the six great monasteries of the Geluk school of Tibetan Buddhism, is the most important monastery town of Tibetan Buddhism outside the Tibetan Autonomous Region. This tour will take you visit the most popular Buddhist monastery in Gansu – Labrang.
- Learn about Tibetan Buddhism in Labrang Monastery.
- Enjoy stunning natural scenery along the way.
- Day 1: Lanzhou Arrival
- Day 2: Lanzhou – Xiahe
- Day 3: Xiahe – Lanzhou
- Day 4: Lanzhou Departure
Day 1 Lanzhou Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
Upon your arrival, tour guide will pick you up from airport or train station and then transfer to your hotel in Lanzhou city. Free and easy time for you to explore this city.
Day 2 Lanzhou – Xiahe
Sightseeing and Activities: Hezheng Museum of Paleontologic Fossils, Xiguan Mosque
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, drive about 258km to Labrang Monastery at Xiahe. On the way, we will stop at Hezheng and Linxia for a visit. First visit Hezheng Museum of Paleontologic Fossils which displays a rich collection of paleontologic fossils to the visitors, including giant rhinoceros animals, platybelodon animal groups, equus animal groups. Then move on to Linxia to visit Xiguan Mosque.
After the visit, continue driving to Xiahe for overnight.
Day 3 Xiahe – Lanzhou
Sightseeing and Activities: Labrang Monastery, Songke Prairie
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today we will visit Labrang Monastery. It is one of the six great monasteries of the Gelug school of Tibetan Buddhism, which has become known to visitors as the film’s shooting place of “World Without Thieves”.
Then drive to visit the Sangke Prairie which is famous for its excellent pasture and frequent magnificent Buddhist ceremonies.
After that, we will drive back to Lanzhou and check in the hotel for rest.
Day 4 Lanzhou Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Waterwheel Garden
In the morning, visit the Waterwheel Garden on the southern bank of the Yellow River in Lanzhou. Then transfer you to Lanzhou airport or train station for your next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.