4 Days China Heritage Tour to Jiangxi Province
With Nanchang as its capital, Jiangxi Province is centered along Gan River plain. During this 4 Days Jiangxi Tour, you will visit the Orphanage where your child grows up, meet the city highlights of Nanchang, explore the prominent tourist attraction of Jiangxi – Mount. Lu and experience the profound pottery culture in the “Porcelain Capital” – Jingdezhen.
- Return to visit the Orphanage where your child grows up.
- Exciting visit to the prominent tourist attraction of Jiangxi – Mount. Lu.
- Experience the profound pottery culture in the “Porcelain Capital” – Jingdezhen.
- Meet the city highlights of Nanchang.
- Day 1: Nanchang Arrival
- Day 2: Nanchang
- Day 3: Nanchang
- Day 4: Nanchang – Jingdezhen
- Day 5: Jingdezhen Departure
Day 1 Arrival in Nanchang
Sightseeing and Activities:Arrive in Nanchang
Upon your arrival in Nanchang, meet local tour guide and driver, transfer to hotel for check in and rest. Free time to explore Nanchang city. It is abbreviated as “Hong” or “Chang” and is also called “Eastern Edinburgh, Hero City of the World”. As the Nanchang Uprising in 1927 is distinctively recognized by the ruling Communist Party as “firing the first gunshot against the evil Nationalists”, the current government has therefore named the city since 1949 “the City of Heroes”, “the place where the People’s Liberation Army was born”, and the most widely known “place where the military banner of the People’s Liberation Army was first raised”.
Day 2: Nanchang Orphanage Visit
Sightseeing and Activities:Orphanage
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
A typical process of orphanage visit: Your family will be welcome by firecracker ceremony with hanging red banner(Written sentence meaning welcome for home return visit), then you will have a conversation with orphanage director and staff, after that it’s a limited visit of facilities the SWI and view the file of your child(if possible). Having lunch with orphanage director and staff, in the afternoon you will visit the “finding spot” of your child or doing the city sightseeing.
Please note that process of each orphanage is different, actually there is no standard process.
So activities of a typical orphanage visit could be:
- Visit facilities and surroundings of the Orphanage(SWI)
- View profile of your Child
- Meet the Nurse/Nanny of your child
- Meet the foster mother or family
- Conversation or with orphanage director and staff
- Meal with orphanage director and staff
- Visit the “finding spot”
- Gifts to orphanage directors, caregivers, foster families and children
- Donate to the orphanage
More and more chinese orphanages are now open to adoptive families for return visiting, but each province is different and has different regulations, No single person can 100% guarantee the permission to visit an orphanage. so please check with your Travel Advisor beforehand to see what you should expect when visiting your child’s orphanage.
We work closely with Social Welfare Institutes throughout China and Chinese Government department like Provincial Civil Affairs Bureau (CAB) and CCAB to arrange your orphanage visit. With great knowledge, experience and resource, by fully understanding the needs of both adoptive families and government, we have helped many families to visit orphanages of their adoptive children.
Day 3 Nanchang – Jingdezhen
Sightseeing and Activities:Mount. Lu, Jingdezhen
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, transfer to visit Mount. Lu: Mount Lu is known for its grandeur, steepness, and beauty, and is part of Lushan National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996, and a prominent tourist attraction, especially during the summer months when the weather is cooler.
Then, contiue transfer to Jingdezhen: It is known as the “Porcelain Capital” because it has been producing pottery for 1,700 years. The city has a well-documented history that stretches back over 2,000 years.
Stay overnight in Jingdezhen.
Day 4 Jingdezhen Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Jingdezhen Departure
Enjoy your free time before be transferred to the airport for the flight to the next station. Service ends.
- All land transfer and transportation with private vehicle as listed in the itinerary;
- Luggage transfer between airport and hotels;
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations with breakfast;
- Skilled driver and experienced English-speaking tour guide;
- Two bottles of water per day each person;
- Travel agency liability insurance.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Meals not listed in the itinerary;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.