1 Day Wuhan City Tour
Among the first group of Famous Chinese Historical and Cultural Cities, Wuhan boasts unique natural scenery and cultural landscape. During this Wuhan Day tour, you will visit the highlights of Wuhan city, such as Yellow Crane Tower, Hubei Provincial Museum, Guiyuan Temple, Jianghan Road and Yanjiang Avenue.
- Yellow Crane Tower: one of the Four Great Towers of China.
- Hubei Provincial Museum: with a large amount of state-level historic and cultural relics.
- Guiyuan Temple: one of the four best temples in Wuhan
In the morning, met by the tour guide and start today’s tour. First we will visit Yellow Crane Tower, one of the Four Great Towers of China. The top of the tower has a broad view of its surroundings and the Yangtze River.
Then move on to Hubei Provincial Museum. Established in 1953, it is one of the best known museums in China with a large amount of state-level historic and cultural relics, such as Sword of Goujian.
After the visit, have lunch and continue the tour to Guiyuan Temple. Built in the 15th year of Shunzhi, Qing Dynasty, it is one of the four best temples in Wuhan. Later stroll on the Jianghan Road and walk along Yanjiang Avenue to experience the local culture.
Then transferred back to your hotel in Wuhan after the tour.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.