Huangzangyu National Forest Park in Suzhou City, Anhui
The Huangzang Valley National Forest Park is located in Anhui Province's Xiao County. In ancient times, it was named Huangsang (Yellow Mulberry) Valley because the valley was full of mulberries. Later, according to legend, it is said that Emperor Gaozu of Han (personal name Liu Bang) took refuge here and changed its name to Huangzang Valley.
English Name: Huangzangyu National Forest Park
Chinese Name: 宿州市皇藏峪国家森林公园
Opening Hours: 8:30-16:30
Ticket Price: 50 RMB
Best Time: Spring and Autumn
Recommended Visiting Hours: 3 or 4 hours
Address: Huangcangyu National Forest Park, Xiaoxian County, Suzhou City
Huangzangyu National Forest Park
Anhui huangzangyu National Forest Park is located in the southeast of Xiaoxian County, 26 kilometers away from Xiaoxian county.
Introduction of Huangzangyu National Forest Park
Huangzang Valley has a wide range of scenic spots. Two of the well known central scenic spots are Ruiyun (Fortunate Cloud) and Tianmen (Heaven’s Gate) Temples. The Shanmen Pailou is a colorful three-story, three-door building with a grand and elegant design.
There are 58 species of wild animals in huangzangyu National Forest Park, Anhui Province. There are mainly rabbits, hedgehogs, snakes, badgers, etc
- Longquan Temple
- Tianmen Temple
- Fairy bed
- Imperial cave
- Rui Yun Temple
How to Get There
- To Xiaoxian County along Lianhuo expressway, HeXu expressway, 311 national highway, etc;
- Drive from the county to the east along Datong Street, turn to Huaihai East Road, turn to Jiaotong East Road at Longhe bridge, enter x019 from S301, and then drive 3.2km from x060 to huangcangyu National Forest Park.
Main Attractions in Anhui
- Balihe Scenic Area in Fuyang City
- Taiji Cave Scenic Area in Xuancheng City
- Fangte Happy World in Wuhu City
- Tianjinghu Park in Tongling City
- Tiantangzhai Mountain Scenic Area
- Caishiji Scenic Area in Maanshan City
- Shouxian Chu Culture Museum
- Xiangshan Park in Huaibei City