1 Day Wuyishan Biodiversity Conservation Zone Tour
During this tour, see the specimens of plants and insects in Wuyishan reserve, also stand on its highest peak - Huanggang Mountain to enjoy spectacular sceneries....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001019
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Wuyishan
Departure City: Wuyishan
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Nature Sunrise Sunset
The Wuyishan nature reserve is famous for its magnificent landscape and biodiversity, which is the Conservation Zone of precious wildlife resources. During this tour, see the specimens of plants and insects, also stand on its highest peak – Huanggang Mountain to enjoy spectacular sceneries.
- See the specimens of plants and insects.
- Stand on the Huanggang Mountain to enjoy spectacular sceneries.
Morning at 08:30, tour guide will pick you up and drive about one hour to Mount. Wuyi Biodiversity Conservation Area. Visit Taoyuanyu Scenic Area first and enjoy the Primitive Forests with various plants and insects. Then tour the Sangang, Nature Museum, Bird Garden and Snake Garden.
After lunch, head to the highest peak in Wuyishan Mountain – Huanggangshan(2158m). Enjoy the scenery along the way and then stand on the montain to feast your eyes on.
After the tour, drive back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.